WORSHIP SERVICEFor more than 45 years, we have been meeting Saturday nights at the Wiedenhof for interdenominational worship services. Christians from all walks of life, backgrounds, nations as well as generations gather for one reason: to encounter Jesus! Time and again, people who have only heard about Jesus suddenly encounter HIM personally. The power of God is tangible: Visitors are getting healed and often times people are experiencing deliverance from addiction, bondage and more. For the past couple of years, we as FCJG/HELP community have dived into a new move of God - initiated by the Holy Spirit - which is making a great impact on our worship services, too. 1 Cor. 14:26 “... if you gather together, everyone has something ...” becomes very practical. It is not about any specialists entertaining the congregation with worship music or good biblical messages, however, everyone has something to share and the Holy Spirit wants to lead and guide us in doing so. In this way, we are serving God and one another. Everyone is welcome to bring instruments and play these in accordance to the music. Many of the songs come up spontaneously and those who receive them are welcome to sing them via a free microphone. To make room for the creative work of the Holy Spirit, we have made space for people to dance or paint during services. No matter what we do and in everything we are, it is always about JESUS alone!
We are happy to inform you that our worship services will be held "Open Air" on the Prayer Mountain for the Nations (Wislader Weg 9, 58513 Lüdenscheid) starting on 05/29/2021 at 5pm.
If due to bad weather an open air event is not possible, we would have our service as usual in the Wiedenhof (6:30 pm). We will always inform you about this by Thursday of the same week. Due to the smaller number of seats in the Wiedenhof house, we ask for your timely arrival and also for your understanding that we will close the service for further participants, should all seats be occupied. Pre-registration by mail is not necessary.
To participate in our open-air service, the usual hygiene rules and protective measures must be observed:
- Wearing an everyday mask
- Keeping a distance of 2 meters
- Hand hygiene by washing and disinfection
- Observing cough and sneeze etiquette
- Blessings and personal prayers do not take place
- Singing is allowed
- People who belong to the so-called risk groups are advised to make a risk assessment on their own responsibility and, if necessary, to refrain from the visit.
- People who have been tested positive for coronavirus or who have noticeable cold symptoms (also slight fever, cough, cold etc.) are obliged to stay at home.
- A well-instructed order service will ensure that the rules are followed
- To follow the instructions of the order service is a condition for participation
- For the purpose of traceability, an address slip must be filled out and placed in the designated container. In case of non-submission of the address data, participation will not be allowed.
When we gather in the Wiedenhof (due to weather conditions), the Wiedenhof shelter policy goes into effect, which includes the following changes:
- Distance of 1.5 meters
- Wearing a medical respirator mask
- Singing is not allowed
We are very much looking forward to having you live!
Livestream will be offered only occasionally.
Welcome to the different Worship Service every Saturday night at the Wiedenhof at 8:00 PM. Although the main language is German, we are offering translation into English and also into French (please give note a few days prior to the service). Contact us here.
FCJG ShopAll messages, seminars, conferences, etc. are being recorded. The FCJG Shop offers a variety of topics which you may order or obtain through download. Go to the FCJG Shop here.
Address & DirectionsWiedenhof
Address & Directions »Open Air«Prayer Mountain for the Nations
Wislader Weg 9