Exactly this was the vision of our six-member-outreach-crew that travelled across Switzerland in August 2015 for around three weeks. We exalted the name of Jesus and declared God’s sovereignty over Switzerland in different places – Bern, Geneva, Basel, Schaffhausen and Zurich. So we also did in the Valais canton: In the dizzy height of 3883 m on the “Little Matterhorn”, we sensed the power of God.
We encouraged Christian communities to experience the power of the Holy Spirit in a new dimension. Through worship, people’s hearts opened even in the streets. One woman who was prayed for by a member of our team, described her experience this way: “When you speak out the name of Jesus, I feel electricity going through my body.”
- Close to heaven: Valais canton Close to heaven: Valais canton
- Session in the prayer house Basel Session in the prayer house Basel
- Street worship in Bern Street worship in Bern
- Singing worship songs over Zurich Singing worship songs over Zurich
- Jesus reigns over Geneva! Jesus reigns over Geneva!
- Our Switzerland outreach team: yeah! Our Switzerland outreach team: yeah!
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Are you curious?
If you want to get trained and go on outreach with us, come and visit us for an Experience Week! For further information, click here ...
More information on international outreaches and voluntary services is also available on our HELP webpage.